- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of barbeque sauce
- 3/4 cup of italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of cajun pepper
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes (or you can use one box of instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup of shredded italian cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a bowl add your ground beef, worcestershire sauce, barbeque sauce, bread crumbs, egg, onion powder and cajun pepper. Mix well.
- In an 8x8 pan place your meat and spread out on bottom of pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and place your oven on broil.
- While your oven is heating place your mashed potatoes on top of meat.
- Top potatoes with your cheese.
- Place in broiler for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Final picture after cut