Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pizza Mushrooms

It's finally fall and I am so happy for all the fun fall things to come.  This weekend my whole family came up and we did this awesome cornmaze and then I decided to make dinner.  My mom does not like meat and my brothers are really picky.  I decided to make buffalo chicken pasta (from my earlier posts) and make stuffed mushrooms.  It had all the ingredients of pizza but without the bread and oh my were they delicious.

Ingredients

  • 6 plum tomatoes diced
  • 8 cloves of garlic minced
  • 1/2 cup of chopped onions
  • 2 tablespoons of basil
  • 12 mini Portabella mushrooms with stems cut off.
  • 1 cups shredded asaigo cheese 
Directions

  1. Pre-heat to 400 degrees
  2. In a large pan saute your garlic, onions and tomatoes for about 5-7 minutes
  3. Add your basil and stir and cook for about 3-5 more minutes
  4. While cooking cut your stems off and place in a sprayed casserole dish
  5. Fill each mushroom with the tomato mixture (you may have some leftover)
  6. Top the mushrooms with your asaigo cheese 
  7. Bake for 12 minutes.
Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!