Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Easy Peasy Chicken

Who doesn't love a quick, easy and delicious dinner.  Let me tell you they are my favorite!  I made this recipe tonight and it was the easiest thing EVER!  It came out nice and crunchy and the taste was AWESOME!  I made this with potatoes that I will be posting tomorrow!

Ingredients

  • 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts (I pounded mine and split into four pieces)
  • 1/2 cup of sour cream
  • 1 cup of shredded asiago shredded cheese
  • 1 cup of italian bread crumbs
  • Cooking spray
Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. In a large bowl or freezer bag add you sour cream and chicken mix well until the chicken is fully coated
  3. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and place the chicken
  4. Top the chicken with your shredded cheese
  5. Top with breadcrumbs
  6. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are crispy (cut the chicken in half to make sure)
  7. Serve =)
Final Product




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!