Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fiesta Dip

I haven't posted a Sunday night football dip in sometime because of things being crazy.  I did make one this Sunday and it was based off something that my mom used to make when I was little and I made it with a little twist.  It was delicious and was a big hit with everyone.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup of frozen corn (thawed out)
  • 1.5 cups of mild salsa (or the salsa of your spiciness)
  • 1 cup of sour cream
  • 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
Directions
  1.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2.  Mix all of your ingredients together and transfer into a pie dish or circle casserole dish
  3. Top with mexican cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
  4. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!