Monday, October 1, 2012

Meatloaf Muffins

I love meatloaf it is probably one of my favorite meals and it is great because there is so many different ways to make it.  I saw something on the food network for meatloaf  in muffin tins and I knew I had to try them.  I really liked this way because it was a lot faster to cook but still had the great meat loaf taste.

Ingredients

  • 1 Pound ground beef
  • 1 tablespoon of onion powder
  • 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
  • 1 tablespoon celery salt
  • 1 egg beaten
  • 1 cup bread cups
  • 2 cups McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning
  • 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 cup of salsa
  • 2 cups of barbeque sauce
Directions

  1.  Preheat oven to 450 degrees
  2. In a large mixing bowl add your ground beef, onion powder, green peppers, celery salt, egg, bread crumbs and steak seasoning.  Mix well until everything is combined.
  3. In another bowl combine your Worcestershire sauce, salsa and barbeque sauce.
  4. Add half of the mixture to your meat and mix well.
  5. Grease 12 Muffin tins will with cooking spray.
  6. With an ice cream scooper scoop meat into muffin tins.
  7. Top the meat with the rest of your sauce
  8. Bake for 25-30 minutes (cut one muffin in the middle to make sure they are done)
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!