Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crescent Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups

I have tried recipes like this quite often, and I have to say that this is definetly my favorite altertanitive pizza recipe.  It was really easy to make and it was a huge hit.  There are many variations going around on pinterest so I kinds just made my own and will make them again in the very near future.  I am really trying to get this blog going so I am going to start to take more pictures.  If there are any other suggestions people may have let me know! I doubled this recipe is because there was a couple people for dinner.

Ingredients

  • 1 can refrigerated 8 count crescent rolls
  • 1/2 pound of peperoni slices from the deli ( or you can use 2 prepackaged bags)
  • 4 pieces of mozzarella/provolone string cheese cut in half
  • Italian seasoning 
  • Garlic powder
  • Pizza sauce
  • I used spinach in some of mine but feel free to put whatever other topping you may like in yours.

 
Directions

  1.  Separate the crescent rolls into 8 triangles and lay them on a baking sheet
  2. Unwrap your string cheese and cut them in half because your hands will be to greasy if you wait to unwrap them.
  3. Place 5-6 pieces of pepperoni on the top of the crescent roll (if you are using other topping place them on top of the pepperoni)

 4.  Place half of the string cheese on top of the pepperoni and roll it up and do this for the rest of the crescent rolls.
 5.  Spray a baking pan and place crescent rolls on the tray.  Shake a little bit of garlic powder and italian season on the tops of the crecent rolls.



 6.  Let bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden brown.  While the rolls are cooking heat your pizza sauce up and use for dipping.


 Final Product


Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!