Saturday, June 16, 2012

Crockpot Beer Chicken

I am obsessed with my crockpot and am always looking for new recipes and fun things to make.  I found a couple recipes about putting beer in a crockpot with some chicken and I had to try it!  Here is my version it was simpe and absolutley delicious.


Ingredients.
  • 1- 1.5 pounds of boneless chicken breasts
  • 1 can or bottle of beer (I used a bottle of st paulies girl)
  • 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
  • 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
  •  1/2 tablespoon of basil
  • 1/2 tablespoon of paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
Directions.

  1. Place the bottle of beer on the bottom of crockpout
  2. Place the chicken on top of beer
  3. Add the seasonings 
  4. Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 10   
The chicken falls apart, and there is also a lot of juice so you could serve it as a sandwich.  I served mine with some homemade cheesy bread and broccoli and it was great!

Final Product




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!