Monday, June 4, 2012

Four Cheese Baked Pasta Skillet

Ingredients
  • 1 pound penne pasta
  • 1 package of Johnsville sausage (I used original)
  • 2 sweet red peppers 
  • 1 onion (for the peppers and the onion I used a bag that was frozen, it was faster and you could not tell the difference)
  • Olive oil
  • 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
  • 1 bag of shredded 4 cheese italian blend cheese ( I actually used 1 and a half bags because I had some left in my fridge) 
Directions 
  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and cook pasta according to directions
  2.  Cut sausage into bite size pieces.
  3. Heat olive oil over medium high heat and add the sausage, onion and peppers.  Cook for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
  4. Add pasta sauce and let simmer
  5. Stir in pasta and 1 cup of cheese and mix well.
  6. Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and cover with the rest of your cheese.
  7. Let bake for about 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the mixture is bubbly.
 Final Product
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!