Friday, June 22, 2012

Pizza Quesadillas

As one can probably tell I really enjoy pizza, and pizza related things.  I recently got a quesadilla maker and have been dying to try a new quesadilla.  I saw a couple of different recipes for different kinds and the one that stuck out the most was a pizza quesadilla.  I decided to try making my own and it was awesome!  I will definitely be making these again!

Ingredients

  • 2 tortillas for each person eating I had 3 people, so I used 6 tortillas.  Make sure to get the large tortillas
  • 1/2 pound of deli pepperoni
  • 2 bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 16 oz jar of pizza sauce 
  • Italian seasoning

Directions

  1. Over medium high heat place pepperoni in frying pan and fry until crispy (about 2 minutes)
  2. Once crispy place on plate with paper towel, and drain excess grease
  3. Turn on quesidilla maker, or leave your stove on medium high
  4. Spread pizza sauce on one toritlla, make sure there is not too much that it will drip off.
  5. Place mozzarella cheese on top of sauce, top with pepperoni and Italian seasoning and more cheese.
  6. Spread pizza sauce on another torttilla and place sauce down on top of cheese.
  7. Place in quesadilla maker for about 5 minutes, or until top is a golden brown.  If you are doing this in pan do each side for 3 to 5 minutes MAKE SURE TO GREASE PAN
  8. Serve with pizza sauce.
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!