- 2 tortillas for each person eating I had 3 people, so I used 6 tortillas. Make sure to get the large tortillas
- 1/2 pound of deli pepperoni
- 2 bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 16 oz jar of pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning
- Over medium high heat place pepperoni in frying pan and fry until crispy (about 2 minutes)
- Once crispy place on plate with paper towel, and drain excess grease
- Turn on quesidilla maker, or leave your stove on medium high
- Spread pizza sauce on one toritlla, make sure there is not too much that it will drip off.
- Place mozzarella cheese on top of sauce, top with pepperoni and Italian seasoning and more cheese.
- Spread pizza sauce on another torttilla and place sauce down on top of cheese.
- Place in quesadilla maker for about 5 minutes, or until top is a golden brown. If you are doing this in pan do each side for 3 to 5 minutes MAKE SURE TO GREASE PAN
- Serve with pizza sauce.