Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chicken Parmesan Bake

I posted my recipe for chicken Parmesan earlier in my blog.  It is probably one of my favorite recipes and  it is my boyfriends favorite meal.  I found a pin that talked about a chicken Parmesan bake and I had to try it.  I thought it was going to be with pasta and everything else but boy was I wrong.  This dish was awesome, it tasted JUST like chicken Parmesan if not better, and it was so much easier to make!

Ingredients
  • 1 pound of chicken cut into strips
  • 1 26 oz jar of marinara sauce (or whatever other sauce you prefer)
  • 1 bag of mozzarella cheese OR mixed italian (I used the mixed italian)
  • 1 bag of Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup of basil
  • Crushed red pepper flaces
  • 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 bag of garlic and cheese croutons
Directions
  1. Spread olive oil on bottom of 9 x 13 casserole dish make sure it is entirely coated
  2. Place your garlic on top and make sure there is enough to cover the bottom of the pan
  3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top of garlic, the more you use the more spicier it will be so I do not suggest a lot 
  4. Place your cut up chicken strips on top of garlic make sure the entire dish is covered with chicken
  5. Place all of your sauce on top of chicken
  6. Top the chicken with half of your mozzarella cheese and then  half of your Parmesan cheese
  7. Place the croutons on top of cheese
  8. Cover with the remaining cheese
  9. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
  10. Let sit for AT LEAST 10 minutes

Final Product





 This is the product when it came out of the oven I did not let it sit long enough so next time I will make sure it is at least 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!