Saturday, November 3, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Chili

I must say that chili is one of my favorite foods and have made quite a few since starting my cooking blog.  I saw a couple pins going around pinterest for buffalo chicken chili and knew that I had to make it.  This was so delicious, the only thing was it didnt make us much as I thought, so next time I would probably make more.  I will be making this again for sure!  I took the recipe fromhttp://www.closetcooking.com/2012/04/buffalo-chicken-chili.html.

Directions

  • 1 pound of chicken ground or cut into really tiny pieces
  • 1 Tablespoon of oil
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 1/2 cup of celery chopped
  • 1/2 cup of carrots chopped
  • 2 tablespoons of garlic
  • 1 tablespoon of cumin
  • 1 cup of beer 
  • 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
  •  1 15oz can of cannellini beans
  • 1 tablespoon paprika
  • 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper (use 1 teaspoon of you do not like it spicy)
  • 1 teaspoon of oregano
  • 1 cup of hot sauce
Directions

  1. Cook your chicken and place aside.
  2. Heat your oil in a large pot and add your onions, celery and carrots.  Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
  3. Add your garlic and cumin and cook for another minute
  4. Add your beer and deglaze your pot.
  5.  Add chicken, tomatoes, beans, paprika, oregano, cayenne and hot sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
  6. Serve with blue cheese or ranch
Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!