Thursday, November 15, 2012

Black Bean Quesidillas

As you all can tell I really love black beans, and quesidillas.  My boyfriend can really do without black beans, so he went home for a couple days and I decided it was the perfect time to try this recipe.  This recipe was so easy, and the taste was absolutely delicious.  If you love black beans, this is definitely an easy and perfect recipe for you!  This made 3 quesidillas so if you need more than that just double the recipe!  I ordered a new charger for my camera so my pictures should be back up to par in no time =).  Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions!!


Ingredients
  • 1 15 oz can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
  • 1 cup of pepper jack shredded cheese (this cheese gave them a nice little kick)
  • 3/4 cup of salsa
  • 6 tortillas of your choice
  • Sour cream for dipping
Directions

  1. In a medium bowl add all of your ingredients (except the sour cream) and mix well.
  2. Once mixed divide your mixture into three sections.
  3. Add your mixture to one tortilla, and place your other tortilla on top.
  4. Place on quesidilla maker for about 10 minutes.
  5. If you are using a pan spray well with cooking spray and cook each side for no more than 5 minutes.
  6. Let cool and serve!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!