Sunday, November 4, 2012

Spinach Burgers

I have to say spinach is probably one of my favorite foods.  I can eat it any way at all I just really enjoy spinach.  I have am trying to make more veggie like things for dinner at least for me and my roommate and this was DELICIOUS. If you are looking to make these in place of regular burgers this recipe only makes 2 burgers.

Ingredients

  • 1 box of frozen spinach thawed and drained very well
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tablespoon of onion powder
  • 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I think next time I would use Parmesan cheese)
  • 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
  • 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
Directions

  1. In a large mixing bowl add your drained spinach
  2. Add your egg whites,egg, garlic powder, cheese, breadcrumbs and garlic powder mix very well.
  3. Once mixed separate mixture into two patties or 4 smaller ones if you are not planning on placing them on buns.
  4. Spray a large pan with cooking spray and cook your patty for 4-6 minutes on each side
  5. Serve on a bun or eat plain.
Final Product

















My Taste Tester


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!