- 1 box of frozen spinach thawed and drained very well
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I think next time I would use Parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl add your drained spinach
- Add your egg whites,egg, garlic powder, cheese, breadcrumbs and garlic powder mix very well.
- Once mixed separate mixture into two patties or 4 smaller ones if you are not planning on placing them on buns.
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray and cook your patty for 4-6 minutes on each side
- Serve on a bun or eat plain.
My Taste Tester