- 12 egg roll wrappers (these are located in the produce aisle by the bagged lettuce)
- 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound of cooked chicken shredded
- 1 cup of hot sauce
- Cooking spray
- Ranch/ blue cheese for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- If you do not already have cooked chicken, place your chicken in a pan with about 1 inch of water and let boil for about 15 minutes (turning sides to not burn)
- Shred your chicken finely and add to a medium bowl
- Add your hot sauce and cheddar cheese to the chicken and mix well (you may add less or more hot sauce depending on how spicy you like them, these were pretty spicy)
- won ton wrapper and place a heaping spoonful on the middle of the wrapper.
- Wrap your won ton, following the instructions that are listed on the package
- Place your roll ups on a well greased cookie sheet and spray both sides of roll upwell with cooking spray.
- Place your roll ups in oven for 10-15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown
- Serve with dressing