Sunday, January 6, 2013

Black Bean Salsa

I absolutely love black beans, and I love salsa.  I found a recipe a really long time ago for creamy black bean salsa and I have been dying to try it.  Over the holidays I made this at a get together and it was abosolutely declicious.  It does make a lot and it only is good for another 2 days because it will get really watery.

Ingredients

  • 15 oz cans of black beans
  • 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
  • 1 cup chopped red pepper
  • 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1 tablespoon of parsley
  • 1/2 cup of sour cream
  • 1/4 cup of light mayonaise
  • 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon of cumin
  • 1 teaspoon of chili powder
  • 1/2 teapoon of salt
  • 1/2 teapoon of garlic powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
Directions

  1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, peppers, onion and parsley and mix well.
  2. In another bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and seasonings mix well.
  3. Pour your sour cream mixture over your bean mixture and mix well.
  4. Refridgerate for 20 minutes and serve
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!