- 4 chicken breasts (pounded to the same thickness)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 cup of beer (I used miller hi life)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of shallots (cut thin)
- Season all salt for taste
- Parsley for topping
- In a large skillet add your oil, and swirl pan to cover with oil.
- Add your shallots and let cook for about 1 minute, or until they are clear
- Once simmering add your chicken to the mixture and coat chicken completely
- Top with parsley and serve!