Monday, January 28, 2013

Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole

This was my first week back at my second job so I was really tired by the time I came home.  I was really looking for super fast and easy recipes.  This recipe definitely was fast and easy and it tasted awesome.  This will become one of my go to recipes when I am strapped for time!

Ingredients

  • 1 pound of chicken diced
  • Season All Salt
  • 1 bag of frozen broccoli
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup
  • Water
  • 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
  • 1 cup of panko crumbs
Directions

  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. In a skillet add your diced chicken, and season with Season All
  3. Once chicken is cooked, add your cream of chicken soup.
  4. Fill your can with water and add to the chicken.
  5. Mix well, and once mixed add your broccoli.
  6. Continue to cook, until your broccoli is no longer frozen
  7. Transfer mixture to a baking dish.
  8. Top with your Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs
  9. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!