Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mini Chili Muffins

The other night I came home from work and realized I really had to go grocery shopping, but tried to think of something I could make fast for dinner.  I had some ground beef in the freezer so I decided to take that out and see what else I had.  I had a ton of different canned goods and biscuits and decided to make mini chili muffins.  These were super simple to make and they were really good too.

Ingredients

  • 1 can of pilsbury biscuits
  • 1 can of Hormel chili
  • 1 pound of ground beef
  • 1 tablespoon of onion powder
  • 1 tablespoon of chili powder (less if you don't want the kick)
  • 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese
Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. In a large pan add your ground beef and onion powder, and brown ground beef
  3. Once ground beef is browned add your can of chili and mix well
  4. In a greased muffin pan place your biscuits and flatten as much as you can
  5. Add about a tablespoon of your meat mixture and top with mexican cheese
  6. Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown
Final Product



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!