Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tomatoe Vinegaratte Chicken

As you can probably see I have been on a chicken kick.  I am a big fan of vinegar, but find it hard to find recipes that the vinegar isn't to overpowering for those who don't like vinegar as much as me.  I found a recipe an allrecipes.com and decided to take from that and see how it goes.  It was really really easy and had that perfect vinegar taste that I wanted.

Ingredients

  • 4 chicken breasts pounded to the same thickness
  • Season all salt to flavor chicken
  • 2 garlic cloves minced
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1/2 of medium onion diced
  • 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
  • 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes with garlic and basil
  • 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
Directions

  1. Cover your chicken with the Season all salt
  2. Heat your oil over medium-high heat
  3. Once oil is heated add your chicken and cook for 7 minutes on each side (or until cooked through)
  4. Mix your tomatoes, vinegar and Italian seasoning in a bowl
  5. Pour mixture over chicken, and let simmer for about 10 minutes
  6. Serve over brown rice
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!