Thursday, December 6, 2012

3 Cheese Italian Sausage Stirfry

I am trying to use up all of the meat that I have in the freezer before I have to grocery shopping again...and I had some Johnsonville 3 cheese sausage left.  I wanted to make something fast, and something that I had all the ingredients for.  This recipe was super easy to make, it took about 30 minutes total and was delicious.

Ingredients

  • 1 package of Johnsonville 3 cheese italian sausage
  • 1 stalk of celery chopped
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 1 tablespoon of oil
  • 2 cloves of garlic minced
  • 2 cups of water
  • 2 cups of brown rice
  • 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 tsp of thyme
Directions

  1. In a large pan add your oil, celery and onions and sautee until tender.
  2. Once tender add your sausage and garlic and cook for about 2 more minutes
  3. Add the rest of your ingredients, mix well and bring to a boil.
  4. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes until rice is tender
  5. Serve!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!