- 1 block of cream cheese softened
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes halved
- 1 bag of mixed shredded italian cheese
- 3 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a pie pan with aluminum foil and place your tomatoes on the baking sheet
- Sprinkle your tomatoes with olive oil, and salt and bake for 20 minutes
- While your tomatoes are roasting mix together your cream cheese, italian seasoning, garlic powder and half of your Parmesan cheese.
- Remove your tomatoes and stir in with cream cheese.
- Spread mixture into the bottom of a pie dish
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese, and the shredded Italian cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown