Tuesday, December 18, 2012

White Pizza Dip

It was football Sunday, and I didnt work so I decided to make  a dip that I have been wanting to make for a while.  I made pizza dip a little bit ago, and that was a huge hit and I was excited to try this.  I have to say this has been my favorite dip I have made.  It was really easy, and it was different then any other dip.  This will definetely become my new dip to bring.

Ingredients

  • 1 block of cream cheese softened
  • 1 pint of grape tomatoes halved
  • 1 bag of mixed shredded italian cheese
  • 3 tablespoons of garlic powder
  • 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 3 tablespoons of italian seasoning
  • Olive oil 
  • Salt
Directions
  1.   Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Line a pie pan with aluminum foil and place your tomatoes on the baking sheet
  3. Sprinkle your tomatoes with olive oil, and salt and bake for 20 minutes 

  1. While your tomatoes are roasting mix together your cream cheese, italian seasoning, garlic powder and half of your Parmesan cheese.
  2. Remove your tomatoes and stir in with cream cheese.
  3. Spread mixture into the bottom of a pie dish
  4. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese, and the shredded Italian cheese
  5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown




Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!