Friday, December 21, 2012

Mini Mexican Pizzas

There are days when I crave Mexican and last night was one of those nights.  I do get tired of tacos and am always looking for ways to change it up.  I found these on the website punching fork and knew I had to try them.  These were really easy and fast to make, and there were no leftovers because we couldn't stop eating them!

Ingredients

  • 4-5 large tortillas (cut into circles)
  • 1 cups of salsa
  • 1 cup of re fried beans
  • 1 packet of taco seasoning
  • 1 pound of ground beef
  • 2 tablespoons of onion powder
  • 1/2 bag of shredded Mexican cheese
Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
  2. Place your ground beef in a large pan, add your onion powder and cook beef till brown.

  1. While meat is cooking cut your tortillas into circles (I used a cup to trace my circle)




  1. Once meat is cooked add the rest of your ingredients except the Mexican cheese
  2. Spray a muffin pan well with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
  3. Place your tortillas in greased muffin pan
  4. Add 1 tablespoon of your mixture to the tortillas

  1. Top with Mexican cheese
  2. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted

  1. Let cool for 5 minutes and remove with fork.
Final Product



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!