Prep time- 20 minutes
Cook time- 35 minutes
Serving size- This would serve 5-7 people
Things I would do different- Next time I would definitely use fresh vegetables instead of frozen, and make my own mashed potatoes.
- 1 pound sausage roll
- 1 package of instant potatoes
- 1 10 oz bag of mixed frozen veggies
- 1 package of beef gravy
- 1 teaspoon of Worchestire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In skillet, crumble and cook sausage over medium heat until browned
- While sausage is cooking cook your potatoes in another pot.
- In bowl, combine sausage, gravy, vegetables and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place into a greased casserole dish.
- Spread your mashed potatoes into even layer on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until hot.