The other thing is I added a survey to the right of my blog asking more of what people would like to see. I would love some responses, and would really like if you guys would comment if you tried the recipe or have ANY questions.
Prep time- 15 minutes
Cook time- 30 minutes
Total Time- 45 minutes
Serving size- The serving size is 1 cup (2 WW points) I would say this made around 6-8 cups.
Things I would do different: Nothing I really like it the way it was.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 15 oz dark red kidney beans (drained)
- 15 oz white kidney beans (drained)
- 15 oz black beans (drained)
- 14.5 oz can of corn (do not drain)
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1.5 cups of water
- 7 oz diced green chiles
- 1 package of reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 package of ranch seasoning
- Brown your ground beef and chopped onion (about 10-15 minutes)
- Add the rest of your ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Top with some shredded cheese and sour cream if you like.