Prep time- 5 minutes
Cook time- 4-5 hours on high (with thawed chicken) 6-8 hours on low
- 1-1.5 pounds of chicken (you can use frozen or thawed up to you)
- 1 15 oz can of white kidney beans (drained)
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas (drained)
- 1 15 oz can of corn
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 1 4.5 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 14.5 oz can of chicken broth
- In your crock pot place your chicken
- Add the rest of your ingredients
- I placed my crockpot on high for about 4.5 hours. If you have more time I would cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream if you like.