Monday, September 10, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Here is yet again another buffalo chicken recipe. This recipe is probably everyone's favorite appetizer I make, and every time I make it there is none left over.  I made this last night for the football game and it was gone before the end.  I have tried many recipes for buffalo chicken dip but this by far is my favorite one.

Ingredients

  • 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken, or 2 cans of chicken. ( I like the tasted of the rotisserie chicken much better but the cans work great if you are in a rush.)
  • 2 Cups of hot sauce
  • 2 packages of cream cheese
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
  • If you want 1/2 cup of ranch (I do not use this because I feel like it takes away the spicyness)
  • Tortilla chips for serving
 Directions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Put your cream cheese if not softened in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds so that it is easy to mix
  • Shred your chicken and place in with the softened cream cheese
  • Add your hot sauce and mix very well so that is is nice and smooth
  • Place your mixture into a pie pan and top with your cheddar cheese.
  • Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
  • Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!