On another note I am really trying to figure out what other people like so I would to hear from you all!!
- 2 cans of traditional refried beans
- 1 block of 1/3 the less fat cream cheese
- 1 8oz container of sour cream
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat your cream cheese for about 40 second in the microwave, to make soft enough to mix
- Mix your cream cheese with the sour cream until smooth
- Add your taco seasoning and refried beans, mix until very smooth.
- Sprinkle your cheese on top of dip and place in oven
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and a little crispy
- Let sit for 5 minutes and serve
Final Product Served