Sunday, September 16, 2012

Texan Trash Dip

It's football season!  My roommate, boyfriend and good friend are huge Steelers fan.  I am indifferent towards football... but this gives me a chance to try out a bunch of appetizers from pinterest!  This particular one came from Life as a Loft House http://www.life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com/2012/02/warm-bean-dip.html/.  I decided that from now on every Sunday I will be making a new dip/appetizer so come and check them out. 

On another note I am really trying to figure out what other people like so I would to hear from you all!!

Ingredients

  • 2 cans of traditional refried beans
  • 1 block of 1/3 the less fat cream cheese
  • 1 8oz container of sour cream
  • 1 envelope of taco seasoning
  • 2 cups of  shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Heat your cream cheese for about 40 second in the microwave, to make soft enough to mix
  3. Mix your cream cheese with the sour cream until smooth
  4. Add your taco seasoning and refried beans, mix until very smooth.
  5. Sprinkle your cheese on top of dip and place in oven
  6. Cook for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and a little crispy
  7. Let sit for 5 minutes and serve
Final Product Before Served















Final Product Served


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!