Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pizza Dip

As I promised here is another Sunday night football dip! I had a hard time deciding what dip to make but I decided hey who does not love pizza... in dip form!  I made this one up completely and let me tell you it tasted just like pepperoni pizza.  You could definitely add your own topping to this as well and I am sure it would taste just as good!  Please feel free to write any comments or questions and would love some subscribers =)

Ingredients

  • 1.5 packages of reduced fat cream cheese 
  • 1 14.5 oz can of pizza sauce 
  • 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
  • 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 pound of deli pepperoni chopped up
Directions

  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
  2. Heat your cream cheese for 1 minute or until soft enough to spread
  3. Spread your cream cheese on the bottom of a pie dish
  4. Pour your sauce on top of cream cheese and spread evenly
  5. Place your Italian seasoning on top of cream cheese
  6. Place your pepperoni on top of Italian seasoning
  7. Place your cheese on top of pepperoni
  8. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted
Before serving



















Served


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!