- 3 russet potatoes rinsed
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 block of sharp cheddar cheese
- Seasoned basting oil ( I used Wegmans basting oil)
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper
- Cut slices into your potatoes about an inch apart (make sure they are not to close because the ingredients will pop out. The easiest way to do this is to cut a slice and then put the ingredient into the slice)
- Cut your butter and cheese into small slice and alternate putting cheese then butter into your slice.
- Place on baking dish and drizzle with basting oil
- Top with salt, garlic powder and pepper to season
- Bake at 400 for 45- 60 minutes. For smaller potatoes check oven at 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Let melt and serve.