Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Three Bean Chili

I love a good chili... I have to say that chili is actually one of my favorite foods when done right.  I am always looking for different chili recipes, and so far all of them have turned out really good.  I must say this one is by far my favorite on account there are so many beans (which are my favorite part of chili.)

Please leave any comments or questions it would be much appreciated!

Ingredients

  • 1 pound of ground beef 
  • 1 bag of frozen green and red peppers with onion
  • 2 cloves of minced garlic
  • 2 cups of water
  • 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
  • 1 packet of mild taco seasoning 
  • 1 15.5 oz can of great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
  • 1 15 oz can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
  • 1 15 oz can of pinto beans (rinsed and drained)
  • Cheddar cheese and sour cream for topping
Directions

  1. In a large pan  over medium heat cook your ground beef and onion pepper mix, until meat is no longer pink.
  2. Drain your meat mixture.
  3. Add your garlic to the meat and cook for 1 more minute.
  4. Stir in your water, taco seasoning and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
  5.  Once boiling reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
  6. Add your beans and continue to simmer for another 30 minutes
  7. Serve with sour cream and cheese
Final Product



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!