Please leave any comments or questions it would be much appreciated!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 bag of frozen green and red peppers with onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 cups of water
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 packet of mild taco seasoning
- 1 15.5 oz can of great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 15 oz can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 15 oz can of pinto beans (rinsed and drained)
- Cheddar cheese and sour cream for topping
- In a large pan over medium heat cook your ground beef and onion pepper mix, until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain your meat mixture.
- Add your garlic to the meat and cook for 1 more minute.
- Stir in your water, taco seasoning and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add your beans and continue to simmer for another 30 minutes
- Serve with sour cream and cheese