- 3/4 cup of rice
- 1 and 1/2 cups of boiling water
- 1 15 oz cans of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup non fat sour cream
- 1/4 block of cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 1/4 block of Monterrey jack cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil your water, and once boiling add rice and let sit for about 5 minutes. I still had a little bit of water left so I drained it.
- Dump your rice into a big bowl, add all of your cans, salsa, sour cream and the cheddar cheese to the rice and mix well
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with your monterrey jack cheese and back for about 8 more minutes
- Let sit for 5 or more minutes and serve!