Friday, September 14, 2012

Chicken and Veggie Bake

I love recipes where everything can go in one dish...and it turns out delicious.  I make a meal planner everytime before I go to the store, and I had a recipe for chicken and veggie bake.  I went to make this recipe for dinner and realized it was supposed to be made in the crockpot.  I adjusted the recipe and made it in a casserole dish and let me tell you it was DELICIOUS.

Ingredients

  • 1 pound of chicken cut into bite size pieces
  • 2 cans of whole potatoes
  • 1 bag of frozen green beans
  • 1 bottle of light italian dressing
  • Italian seasoning for taste
 Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Grease your casserole dish and place chicken on bottom
  3. Use half of the iitalian dressing and make sure your chicken is fully covered.
  4. Add  your potatoes to the top (I broke my potatoes into quarters because they covered more of the dish)
  5. Add your green beans to the top of the potatoes and sprinkle with remaining Italian dressing.
  6. Place in oven for 30 minutes 
  7. Remove for oven and serve!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!