Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole.

As I promised here is the meal that I had with those delicious baked potatoes.  I have to say this was absolutely delicious, and it was one of those things where it was even better left over.  I sometimes get in the mood for rice and broccoli and this recipe cured all my cravings.  It was extremely fast and easy to make, and tasted AWESOME.

Ingredients

  • 1 package of Lipton Broccoli and cheddar Rice
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
  • 2 cups of frozen broccoli
  • Garlic powder 
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees,
  2. Boil your water, while water is boiling shred your chicken
  3. Add your packet of rice to the bottom of dish, top with boiling water and mix well.
  4.  Add your chicken to the top of rice, and sprinkle with garlic powder
  5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes
  6. Remove from oven and add your frozen broccoli and cheese
  7. Bake covered with foil for 10 miuntes
  8. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes and serve.
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!